Moog Mavis Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer Kit * Promo *
No, member discounts applied to Regular Priced items only, exclude Sales items. Member discounts cannot combine with other types of discounts.
You can earn Points from this purchase, and use your points to redeem gift cards for your future purchase.
Yes, you can use the gift cards that you have redeemed for this item. Discount will be calculated at Checkout.
This item ships FREE:
Mavis is a build-it-yourself analog synthesizer kit that delivers the huge depth of sound Moog is known for in a compact and feature-packed instrument.
Compact yet mighty.
As a stand-alone instrument, Mavis is a straightforward analog synthesizer with patchable modular utilities and the unmistakable Moog sound and quality. Easily remove Mavis from its case and it becomes a 24-point CV controllable module (44hp) ready to be installed into your Eurorack system or alongside Moog’s other semi-modular instruments.
Mixing the familiar with the exotic, Mavis features Moog’s legendary oscillator and filter circuits alongside a diode wavefolder – the first analog wavefolder to appear on a Moog instrument. Combining traditional subtractive synthesis with additive wavefolding and oozing with personality, Mavis’ clever presentation of synthesis modules and utilities ensure deep creative synergy and musical connection.
Mavis is a powerful, fun, and low-cost Moog that makes learning synthesis or expanding an already-advanced studio setup approachable for anyone looking to explore classic analog sound in a new way.
- Build-it-yourself model means authentic analog sound with no soldering required
- Onboard 13-key baker’s octave means quick playback with full glide and KB scaling
- 1 v/oct setup enables exploration of unusual pitch and tone relationships
- VCO features Pulse Width Modulation to create even greater range of harmonic character
- Sculpt classic-style Moog leads and licks with the -24dB Low Pass Ladder Filter
- Crossfader-based LFO modulation allows you to utilize the 4-stage envelope generator to devise intriguing and uncommon contours
- Diode wavefolding circuitry means analog additive synthesis is now a possibility
- 24-point patchbay provides easy Eurorack integration at just 44HP
- Included protective cover keeps your Mavis clear of dirt and grime, in the studio or on the road
- Type: Semi-modular Analog Synthesizer Kit
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Type of Keys: 13 x Key Buttons
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Oscillators: 1 x Analog VCO
- Waveforms: Sawtooth, Square (continuously variable) ; Wavefolding
- Envelope Generator: 1 x ADSR
- LFO: 1 x LFO (triangle, square)
- Filter: 4-pole Lowpass Ladder Filter
- Sample and Hold: Yes
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/8" (output/headphones)
- Other I/O: 23 Point patch bay
- Features: Glide, Keyboard Scaling
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- HP Size: 44HP
- Height: 1.53"
- Width: 8.93"
- Depth: 5.23"
- Weight: 0.94 lbs.