Instruments such as drums, drum hardware, concert percussion, guitars, amplifiers, woodwind and brass, are entitled to warranty period of 12 months from date of purchase.
- Proof of warranty: The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The Tax Invoice is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
- Warranty assessment: to be done at JS Music showroom
- Shipping cost: Cost of shipping item over and return shipping may apply and will be borne by the customer.
This warranty covers ALL manufacturing defects except:
- Any damage due to an accident, negligence, modification, improper maintenance of the instrument or misuse
- Any normal wear and tear, including but not limited to discolouration, fading or damage to original finish, snare wires, screws, tension rods, worn frets, strings, tuners, jacks, controls, switches, pickups, speakers, vacuum tubes, corrosion or rusting of hardware and plating
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme humidity and temperature, or exposure to sunlight or water, or not kept in a safe and proper environment
- Any defects involving subjective judgements and opinions regarding characteristics of the instrument or grain characteristic or colours of wood
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion
- Any instrument service by unauthorized persons (any person other than a JS Music appointed Technician)
For further warranty enquiries, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All accessories such as drumsticks, drumheads, cymbals, practise pads, guitar strings, picks, bags, percussion toys, cables, straps, and other perishable items are NOT covered under warranty and not returnable.
DEFECTIVE ITEMSPlease visit our Returns and Refund page for Defective Items.