DW USA 50th Anniversary Limited Edition 6-Piece Collector Shell Pack
Only 100 of these kits will be produced and each includes a certificate of authenticity signed by John Good and Don Lombardi.
A Lifetime of Inspiration
Inspired by John Good’s memories of growing up in Northern Italy, the DW Collector’s Series 50th Anniversary Limited-Edition 6-Piece Shell Pack matches persimmon and spruce, two of the woods that stimulated his lifelong passion for crafting the perfect sound.
The drums are constructed from a combination of persimmon, a hard-tone wood similar to purpleheart that produces thick attack and projection, combined with spruce that boosts warmth and tonality. Hardware and cymbals sold separately.
Handcrafted and Harmonious
These HVLT™ shells are handcrafted in DW California custom shop, featuring a veneer of rare, quilted maple and fitted with inlaid maple and rosewood 50th Anniversary badges and bands. These drums are finished in a burnt toast burst lacquer and equipped with antique gold hardware.
- NOTE: Shell Pack Only (Stands, Stool and Cymbal Not included)
- Hybrid persimmon-spruce HVLT™ shells
- Quilted maple outer veneer
- Maple and rosewood inlays
- Burnt Toast Burst Lacquer with Antique Gold Hardware
- Hancrafted in USA
- 6-pc Shell pack only (Stands, Stool and Cymbal Not included)
- Mounted Toms (Depth x Diameter): 8" x 10", 9" x 12"
- Floor Toms (Depth x Diameter): 12" x 14", 14" x 16"
- Bass Drum (Depth x Diameter): 18" x 22"
- Snare Drum (Depth x Diameter): 6.5" x 14"