Evans Onyx drumheads feature two plies of 7.5mil film that will deliver enhanced durability, plus a frost coating that appears matte black on the Onyx heads to increase low-end response and attack. These frosted drumheads incorporate Evans Level 360 Technology for ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound.
- Size: 8"
- Treatment: Frosted
- Ply: 2
- Thickness: 15mil (7.5mil / 7.5mil)
- Technology: Standard
- Ideal for: Rock, Metal, Pop
- Made using two plies of 7.5mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- A frost coating gives the Onyx heads a matte black appearance and increases low-end response and attack
- The Onyx heads are the perfect aesthetic and sonic compliment to the Onyx bass heads and Onyx bass resonant
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA