Evans Black Chrome drumheads are ideal for drummers who hit hard, play fast, and desire a punchy tone. Featuring a two-ply construction with a ply of 7mil optically clear film over a 7.5mil black film that shortens sustain and provides an accentuated mid-to-low frequency response, this drumhead combines durability with a sleek mirror-like appearance and robust tone. The Black Chrome drumhead incorporates Evans Level 360 Technology for ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound.
Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- Ideal for: Rock, Metal, Pop
- Treatment: Black Transparent
- Ply: 2
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA