Steve Vai has used DiMarzio® ClipLock® Quick Release Guitar Straps for over twenty years.
The Black and Gold UtoPIA™ design was created to go together with Steve’s signature Ibanez PIA guitar, and features a gold baroque swirling leaf pattern over a white background.
DiMarzio® ClipLock® Quick Release Guitar Straps were the first to feature the heavy-duty plastic clip that allows you to easily change from guitar to guitar with a little fingertip pressure. ClipLock® Quick Release Guitar Straps are the industry standard for strength, security, and quality. They attach securely to your guitar with two sturdy bushings and extra-long screws sized to fit the strap bushing screw holes on most electric guitars and basses. The DiMarzio® ClipLock® Quick Release system is the most secure and unique fastening method available to safeguard your guitar.
The Steve Vai UtoPIA™ ClipLock® strap is made of high-quality printed microfiber with ClipLock® ends. It is also available in Black & Gold and Pink & Gold versions.
All DiMarzio® straps are made in USA.
- High-quality microfiber for comfort and durability
- ClipLock releases on both ends of strap for fast and easy guitar switching
- Comfortable 2" width
- Adjustable from 43.5 to 63.5 inches (110 - 161 cm)
- Material: Woven Microfiber with ClipLock® ends
- Color: White & Gold
- Width: 2"
- Min Length: 43.5"
- Max Length: 63.5"
- Locking: ClipLock Release
- Pattern: Gold baroque swirling leaf pattern
Ship by courier express with tracking numbers:
- Peninsular Malaysia - FREE Shipping
- East Malaysia - RM8