Single Ply Coated Snare Batter Heads with Tuning Sequence.
DW Drumheads is helping drummers get the best tone out of their snare drums. The DW Tuning Sequence head was designed by DW's John Good - coated Mylar film and patented collar and hoop tuning advancements. Printed near each tuning screw is a sequence of numbers. Tightening evenly in this order promotes even tensioning across the head. The result is a purer sound and fewer overtones to damp.
- Tuning order promotes even tensioning across the snare
- Results in a purer sound with fewer unwanted overtones
- Great for beginners and pros alike
- Discreet numbering
- Manufactured by Remo
- Single ply of coated Mylar film delivers a time-tested snare tone
- Designed for 10-lug snare drums
- Batter/Resonant: Batter
- Size: 13"
- Clear/Coated: Coated
- Thickness: 1-Ply