Electro-Harmonix Enigma Q Balls Envelope Filter for Bass * Clearance *
No, member discounts applied to Regular Priced items only, exclude Sales items. Member discounts cannot combine with other types of discounts.
You can earn Points from this purchase, and use your points to redeem gift cards for your future purchase.
Yes, you can use the gift cards that you have redeemed for this item. Discount will be calculated at Checkout.
The Electro-Harmonix Enigma is a powerful and precise envelope filter fine-tuned for bass frequency response.
Sculpt your envelope to reveal a truly expressive tone, with a defined and unique signature. Enigma will deliver tight and smooth control over the complete 40 Hz to 3 kHz range, with a consistent and even sweetness.
Need some edge? Engage Enigma's analog distortion and dial in anything from subtle bite to dominating crush.
You can even plug in an optional expression pedal to control the filter sweep with your foot. With the ability to adjust Q, sweep range, and filter type, you'll also wind up with of the most versatile wahs available.
Enigma: a mysteriously musical envelope filter for bass guitar.
- 40 Hz to 3 kHz frequency response tailored for bass
- Optional expression pedal control
- Fully-analog circuit
- Switch selectable analog distortion designed for bass
- Start and Stop sweep control
- Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass filter select
- Start and Stop for filter sweep and Q control
- Separate Dry and Effect outputs
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)