Evans Hydraulic Coated drumheads feature a thin film of oil between two plies of film offering maximum durability, and a fat, deep, and short sound pioneered by early 1970's rock and roll. With the addition of our patented UV-cured coating, this snare batter provides unmatched durability and consistency of texture.
Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- Ideal for: Rock, Metal, Funk
- Treatment: Frosted Red
- Ply: 2
- Technology: Hydraulic
- Made with a thin layer of oil between two plies of 7 mil film to suppress unwanted overtones
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- A fat, deep and short sound pioneered by early 70's rock and roll
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA