TCX tenor heads are a new alternative from Evans for all marching tenor applications. They are designed with band directors and percussion instructors in mind who seek enhanced volume and tonal clarity of their tenor line. With the combination of two identical plies of 7mil clear film, TCX tenor heads offer a full, rich tonal spectrum at any tuning range with increased projection and clear articulation. Combined with Level 360 Technology and Evans' proprietary two-ply alignment, each head delivers maximum resonance and sustain at any tension.
- Size: 6"
- Treatment: Clear
- Ply: 2
- Thickness: 14mil (7mil / 7mil)
- Technology: Standard
- Ideal for: Indoor marching, outdoor marching
- Designed with band directors and percussion instructors in mind who seek enhanced volume and tonal clarity of their tenor line
- Made from 2 plies of clear 7mil film
- Projects in the largest of stadiums while controlled in the indoor environment
- Features Level 360 Technology for easy tuning and wider tonal range