Evans Tri-Center Conga series simulates the bright, full sound and feel of animal skin while eliminating the problems associated with natural skin heads. This drumhead minimizes overtones and adds weight to the center to enhance the fundamental tone, featuring an extended collar that fits larger-sized counter hoops. EC1100, EC1175 and EC1250 are for LP™ Classic Models with “Comfort Curve” Hoop and Toca™ Professional Models with “Easy Play” hoops. EC0975, EC110E, EC1175E and EC1250E are for LP™ Gionvanni Models with “Extended Collar” Hoop.
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- Ideal for: Latin
- Treatment: Uncoated
- Ply: 2
- Technology: Standard
- 11.00" drum head with two plies of 10mil film with a 2.25" patch between
- Bright, penetrating slap tone with a full, round low-end
- Etched texture simulates the feel of animal skin while avoiding the problems associated with natural skin heads
- Tri-Center minimizes overtones and adds weight to the center to enhance the fundamental tone
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA