UV2 drumheads feature Evans’ patented UV-cured coating technology over two plies of reinforced 7mil film. Extensively tested with some of the heaviest of hitters, these heads set a new standard for durability in one of the most tried and true two ply forms. They make for a versatile snare head or a warm, focused tom head with lots of attack.
- Ideal for: Rock, Metal
- Tompack Size: 12", 13", 16"
- Treatment: UV
- Ply: 2
- Technology: Standard
- Patented UV-cured coating process provides unmatched durability and consistency
- Made from 2 plies of reinforced 7mil film
- Offers increased attack and durability over other 2 ply heads
Features Level 360 Technology for easy tuning and wider tonal range
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA