HARDCASE percussion cases are manufactured in Great Britain by Hardcase International Ltd.
They offer an extraordinaire protection in transport and storage for drums, percussion instruments, cymbals and hardware. Sturdy design - you could even jump on it - gives you promised protection for years. Ultra strong webbing and "Quick-Lock" buckles provide secure and quick locking, with location pads in the body and lid giving you secure stacking across all sizes. An amplifier type handle gives strong, reliable, comfortable, anti-twist carrying, and a telescoping handle and wheels provide easy transportation.
These cases are designed to keep your drums safe and secure during storage, and transport. The drum case lids and bases have a unique feature for stacking that securely locates one case on top of another. Protect and store your drums with these solidly built, reliable cases. HARDCASE make tough, padded cases for drums of all types and sizes!
- Fully lined version
- Inside padded completely with foam
- Pull Handle
- Extremely durable
- Made of waterproof polyethylene
- Protection: Full lined foam - complete padded with foam
- Drum case set includes: 14" snare, 10", 12" toms, 14", 16" floor tom, 22" bass with wheels
- Hardcases can easily be stacked on top of each other
- Color: White
Made in Great Britain
- Carton size: 76 x 73 x 61 cm
- Actual weight: 32.5 kg
- Shipping weight : 56 kg