For over 40 years, Mollard has manufacturer of the world’s finest batons.
Mollard's P-Series batons are the original Mollard batons. They are famous for their lightweight, precision balance, beauty and responsiveness.
- Mollard knows that beautiful woods deserve superb craftsmanship, and so each Mollard baton is lovingly hand-crafted from the finest hardwoods, especially selected for their warmth and beauty.
- The handles are polished to a lustrous high gloss. The wood shafts are finished in clear gloss or bright white, and the carbon fiber shafts are finished in brilliant pearlescent white.
- Mollard's Lancio aluminum baton handles come in an array of stunning colors.
- All Mollard batons are made in the USA from the finest materials available worldwide.
- Baton woods are hand-selected and every baton is hand-finished each and every component.
- During assembly, shafts and handles are carefully matched for weight and fit, then each newly-assembled baton is hand balanced using interior counterweights.
- Mollard is well known for creating many different baton styles, lengths and weights.
- There are Mollard batons suited for the smallest chamber ensemble, Mollard batons suited for opera or theater, Mollard batons made for military band field work.
- Mollard batons are used around the world in many different cultures with many different musical forces.
- Every Mollard baton has that “floating” sensation coveted by conductors everywhere.
- Crafted and balanced by hand
- Constructed with gorgeous premium hardwoods
- Extremely lightweight
- Lightning fast, precise response
- Don’t whip split or splinter
- Significantly reduce conductor fatigue
- Beloved by customers for over 40 years
- Handle Material: Pau Ferro
- Handle Size: 0.5 inches x 2 inches (14mm x 50mm)
- Shaft Material: Wood
- Shaft Finish: White
- Lengths Including Handle: 14 inches (355mm)
- Approx Weight: 1/4 ounce (7 grams)
- Packaging: Shatterproof with a tube package