Moog Subharmonicon Semi-Modular Polyrhythmic Analog Synthesizer * Promo *
No, member discounts applied to Regular Priced items only, exclude Sales items. Member discounts cannot combine with other types of discounts.
You can earn Points from this purchase, and use your points to redeem gift cards for your future purchase.
Yes, you can use the gift cards that you have redeemed for this item. Discount will be calculated at Checkout.
This item ships FREE:
The newest addition to the Moog Mother Ecosystem, the Moog Subharmonicon semi-modular analog synthesizer and sequencer brings all the Moog analog flavor with a rhythm entirely its own.
Subharmonicon is a semi-modular polyrhythmic analog synthesizer that employs a 6-tone sound engine and multi-layered clock generator to explore the world of subharmonics, polyrhythms, and the unique relationships they create.
- Wide-release version of a limited-edition cult-classic synth
- 2 analog VCOs and 4 suboscillators
- 4-pole resonant lowpass filter and VCA with attack and decay controls
- 2 x 4-step sequencer and polyrhythm generator produce complex sequences
- Stack oscillators for 6-note pseudo-polyphony
- Manual and clock-syncable tempo controls
- Expansive 32-point patchbay for limitless tweakability
- Complete 60HP Eurorack synthesizer that can easily be installed in a Eurorack case
- Type: Semi-modular Polyrhythmic Synth
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Polyphony: Mono
- Presets: 6-tone Subharmonic Chords, 4 x Rhythm Generators
- Oscillators: 2 x VCO, 4 x Subharmonic
- Waveforms: Sawtooth, Square wave
- Envelope Generator: VCA (attack, decay), VCF (attack, decay)
- Filter: Self-oscillating Ladder Filter, Lowpass, 4-pole (24dB/Octave)
- Sequencer: 2 x Sequencers, 4 Steps per Sequencer, Selectable Quantization
- Headphones: Shared
- MIDI I/O: 1 x 1/8" (In)
- Other I/O: 32 x Patch Points
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 4.2"
- Width: 12.57" (60HP)
- Depth: 5.24"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.