The PDP Concept Series™ Double Tom Stand is yet another versatile piece in PDP’s premier line of innovative hardware, designed by drummers, for drummers.
All Concept Series™ stands use medium weight tubing for strength and durability, and feature double-braced legs and large, rubber feet. And the Double Tom Stand sports a pair of knurled L-arms, each mounted on a fully adjustable ball-and-socket joint, allowing you to position your toms anywhere with ease and precision.
It can easily handle 12" and 13" toms from classic kits. Dual 10.5mm L-rods accept toms from most manufacturers. And ball-in-socket joints allow for infinite placement options.
- Mounts 2 high toms at once
- 10.5mm arms - compatible with most major drum manufacturers
- Boom Arm Length: 0.4" ball-in-socket L arms
- Ball joints lock in the perfect playing position and angle
- Double-braced legs keep this stand from wobbling
- Made from heavy-gauge steel tubing