Pro-Mark is proud to have Jim Wunderlich as an endorser and signature artist. His mallet series with System Blue should not be considered for marching alone. While they have durable components for outdoor environments, the lush tone of these mallets is an appropriate and tasteful choice for indoor concert or marching settings.
ProMark JW4 is another great mid-range mallet in the Jim Wunderlich signature series. It features a round synthetic core with brass inserts and a layer of latex wrapped in synthetic yarn. The JW4 provides medium-hard articulation and focused tone. Finished birch handles have an ultra-smooth finish with a silky texture that feels similar to rattan but without the level of flexibility.
- Ideal for : Indoor marching, outdoor marching, Concert, Orchestra
- The JW4 speaks well in the mid to high range of the marimba, yet retains the warm, rich sound of this series of mallets
- The JW4 features a rubber-like synthetic core wrapped tightly with durable synthetic yarn on a lacquered 15" birch shaft for a smooth finish with maximum strength
- Durable enough for outdoor environments, but the lush tone of these mallets is an appropriate and tasteful choice for indoor concert or marching settings
- All Promark mallets are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at Promark Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
- Length: 17"
- Head Size: 1.4 x 1.70"
- Handle Material: Birch
- Finish: Lacquer
- Type: Marimba
- Hardness: 4