TNR Little Booty Shakers – Black * Clearance *
No, member discounts applied to Regular Priced items only, exclude Sales items. Member discounts cannot combine with other types of discounts.
You can earn Points from this purchase, and use your points to redeem gift cards for your future purchase.
Yes, you can use the gift cards that you have redeemed for this item. Discount will be calculated at Checkout.
Little booty shakers are simple and highly effective for a rack tom or snare mounted in a snare stand. The polyethylene foam fittings slip between your shell and snare stand basket to uncover dynamics and tone that are absorbed by your tone-robbing stand. These coverings will increase sustain and smooth out the shape of your snare's tonal decay.
The shakers fit any brand of snare stand and can be applied or removed in seconds.
- The Little Booty Shakers, not unlike their big brother, help improve your drums overall sound
- The Little Booty Shakers strap on to the three arms of your snare basket to help improve the drums tone and natural resonance
- Aside from snare drums, these are just the thing for anyone who plays their rack tom on a snare stand as it helps recover the low end and resonance often lost through this set up
Little Booty Shakers are applied to a snare drum stand (used with a snare or small tom), with the same principles as the Original Booty Shakers:
- Isolate the drum so that it creates the best sound possible.
- Make the product fit on any brand.
- Make it simple to apply; no tools or modifications to your drums.
- Make it durable to last.
- Make it super affordable even though it’s a pro-level product.
Customers agree that Little Booty Shakers:
- Improve the volume and projection of any snare drum or rack tom
- Prevent premature sound decay created by your drums contact with the stand
- No choke! Eliminate ugly mid range build up and allow even order harmonics
- Create better stick rebound and feel from your snare drum or rack tom by absorbing the shock between your drum and its stand
- Increase the low end response and resonance from your rack tom or snare